A Dental Emergency Can Occur at Any Time
Why Choose Dr. Steven Schulte?
Gentle, Compassionate, Highly Skilled
- 30+ Years Clinical Experience
- DIPLOMATE – International Dental Implant Association
● Highest Status Awarded for Distinguished Implant Excellence
- Advanced Post-Graduate Training & Excels in the Fields of:
● Implant Placement & Restorations – DIPLOMATE IDIA
● Crowns – 10,000+ Placed
● Lumineers – 500+ Placed
● Invisalign – 100+ Treatments
- Highest Implant Success Rates Using Cutting-Edge Cone Beam 3D CT Technology for Precise Implant Placement
A dentist should be seen for a dental emergency if you are experiencing:
- A toothache
- A swollen face
- A broken or loose tooth
- A lost filling or crown (cap)
- Bleeding after having a tooth pulled
If you feel that you need to see a dentist immediately, call our office. We specialize in emergency treatment and pain relief.
If you’re in pain and can’t wait for relief, we’ll try to schedule an appointment immediately.
During normal business hours, call our office for a same day appointment.
For fastest response outside normal business hours follow the instructions on the dental office voicemail system.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss any aspect of your dental health – we don’t charge for giving advice!