At Auburn Dental Center we are specially trained in tooth bonding techniques. We have a natural flair for creating beautiful teeth.
Why Choose Dr. Steven Schulte?
Gentle, Compassionate, Highly Skilled
- 30+ Years Clinical Experience
- DIPLOMATE – International Dental Implant Association
● Highest Status Awarded for Distinguished Implant Excellence
- Advanced Post-Graduate Training & Excels in the Fields of:
● Implant Placement & Restorations – DIPLOMATE IDIA
● Crowns – 10,000+ Placed
● Lumineers – 500+ Placed
● Invisalign – 100+ Treatments
- Highest Implant Success Rates Using Cutting-Edge Cone Beam 3D CT Technology for Precise Implant Placement
Tooth bonding is used for a variety of purposes:
- Correcting a tooth gap.
- Covering discolorations.
- Repairing chipped/cracked teeth.
Tooth bonding is dependent on the artistic ability of the dentist, since the work is done “freehand,” without taking impressions or using a laboratory. The tooth must be color matched, sculpted, and polished to produce a beautiful and natural looking result.
The Bonding Procedure
Bonding takes approximately 30-60 minutes in a single visit to our office.
- First, we select a shade of composite resin that is as close as possible to the shade of your teeth.
- A liquid is then applied that helps the bonding material adhere to the teeth.
- The composite resin is applied to the teeth, smoothed into the desired shape and hardened with a high intensity light.
- After the resin has hardened, a few final touches are made and the teeth being treated are polished until they resemble the other teeth.
Contact us today to schedule a cosmetic appointment.